What the new gerrit hoks will do

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Wed Jul 31 10:13:12 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Related-To are other bugs and changes that are related to the actual fixing.
A fix can have many components and can be broken into smaller parts to ease review or even because it is split between deferent repositories.
It also need to pull some other unrelated patches to ease rebasing.
And finally, we are humans, and we do not always know that whatever we are doing is correct and last.