Graduation check list

Ayal Baron abaron at redhat.com
Wed Oct 26 00:44:12 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
> On 10/25/2011 05:24 AM, Ayal Baron wrote:
> > Only thing that I don't feel is clear is maintainer commitment (we
> > will have very little use of dead projects).
>
> Can you please provide more detail around what you mean.

A project which is not actively maintained (e.g. one patch every couple of months) who's maintainer does the bare minimum to integrate with oVirt but nothing else or when approached does not interact with the community should not be graduated.
To graduate, a project should be active (a stable flow of patches), probably with contributions from more than one person, maybe even have more than one maintainer.