[ovirt-devel] popup dialog

Vojtech Szocs vszocs at redhat.com
Fri Aug 15 12:13:01 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

public void executed(FrontendActionAsyncResult result) { ... }

result.getReturnValue() returns VdcReturnValueBase

result.getReturnValue().getActionReturnValue() returns
the result of backend command ("action") execution

For example, your backend command does this:

  getReturnValue().setActionReturnValue(obj);

Then "obj" is what you get on frontend with: