[ovirt-devel] How do I build oVirt Jenkins jobs locally

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Thu Aug 28 07:46:50 UTC 2014

hi,

actually, there is anew docker image [1] you can also use of jenkins created by alex from redhat.
attaching also a presentation he did this week on it, that might help.

As for the 'xml', i assume you mean 'yaml' used by jenkins job builder [2]
to create jenkins jobs.
you can readh the docs for it on [2], or consult with dcaro which wrote the the yaml files
for the create rpms jobs.. , you'll need another job that publish those yaml to jenkins [3].

good luck!

[1] https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/abraverm/jenkins/
[2] http://ci.openstack.org/jenkins-job-builder/
[3] http://jenkins.ovirt.org/view/System%20and%20Monitoring/job/jenkins_master_deploy-configs_merged/