[ovirt-devel] Creating a new gerrit flag

Francesco Romani fromani at redhat.com
Tue Dec 9 09:48:00 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Looks good, but there is a scenario which worries me a bit.

It happened in the past times that an otherwise good and working patch
failed the tests because, for example, pep8 or pyflakes became stricter
about the code formatting.

Can the maintainer override such a -1 from failed tests in that case?
(probably yes, but worth asking)

Thanks,

--
Francesco Romani