[ovirt-devel] oVirt Node Weekly Meeting Minutes - December 9th 2014

Fabian Deutsch fdeutsch at redhat.com
Tue Dec 9 14:24:35 UTC 2014

http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2014/ovirt.2014-12-09-14.00.html
Minutes (text): http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2014/ovirt.2014-12-09-14.00.txt
Log:            http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2014/ovirt.2014-12-09-14.00.log.html

=================================
#ovirt: oVirt Node Weekly Meeting
=================================

Meeting started by fabiand at 14:00:57 UTC. The full logs are available
at http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2014/ovirt.2014-12-09-14.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Agenda  (fabiand, 14:01:25)
  * oVirt 3.5  (fabiand, 14:01:40)
  * oVirt 3.6+  (fabiand, 14:02:55)
  * Other Items  (fabiand, 14:03:00)

* oVirt 3.5  (fabiand, 14:03:27)
  * Release is still pending because of device-mapper and multipath
    issues with some servers  (fabiand, 14:03:55)
  * Severe enough to block the release  (fabiand, 14:04:01)
  * Features complete and merged  (fabiand, 14:04:24)

* oVirt 3.6+  (fabiand, 14:04:38)
  * LINK: http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_3.6_Release_Management   (fabiand,
    14:05:44)
  * IDEA: We do not track Node features on a different page separately,
    but include our features in that page  (fabiand, 14:07:01)
  * AGREED: Include Node features in overall release page  (fabiand,
    14:08:35)
  * Next-Gen Node planning  (fabiand, 14:10:01)
  * Gluster server support in Node  (fabiand, 14:10:09)
  * Generic Registration  (fabiand, 14:10:32)
  * Improve oVirt Appliance integration with Hosted Engine  (fabiand,
    14:10:44)
  * ACTION: fabiand to send out feature list to mailinglist  (fabiand,
    14:13:55)
  * ACTION: Concretize planning over the next few weeks  (fabiand,
    14:14:14)
  * Planning of Next-Gen Node should also start over the 3.6 timeframe
    (fabiand, 14:15:48)

* Other Items  (fabiand, 14:17:03)
  * tlitovsk still making progress to get jenkins jobs working again
    (fabiand, 14:21:00)

Meeting ended at 14:23:40 UTC.

Action Items
* Concretize planning over the next few weeks

Action Items, by person
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * Concretize planning over the next few weeks

People Present (lines said)
* fabiand (70)
* tlitovsk (6)
* rbarry (5)