[ovirt-devel] CORS enabled for oVirt REST API

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Tue Dec 23 20:36:02 UTC 2014

- I recall the same thing: we should not assume that a client app is
using ovirt.js as a resource served from the engine server.

- we have a very similar issue today with the UI-plugins: what happens
when a UI-Plugin host page is served from an external server, and is
attempting to perform REST-API requests? I am not sure if we have a
real-life use-case for this today and/or if we have already put any
thought in how to resolve this; in any case, a similar solution should
be applied for the ovirt.js problem as well as the ui-plugins problem.