[ovirt-devel] [VDSM][sampling] thread pool status and handling of stuck calls

Francesco Romani fromani at redhat.com
Mon Jul 14 07:15:27 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Nir Soffer" <nsoffer at redhat.com>

Hi, just a quick note until I get up to speed with last emails

Since my first threadpool draft was bloated and overengineered, I restarted from scratch:

https://github.com/mojaves/pyexecutor/blob/master/executor.py

Now is down to 109 lines including license header and blank lines.

It's on github just and only to not spam gerrit, so if anyone wish can
track the evolution of the code. I'll update my gerrit patchset as soon as I have
docs and tests.

Bests,

--
Francesco Romani