[ovirt-devel] oVirt 3.5 Test day 1 results.

Alexander Wels awels at redhat.com
Mon Jul 21 18:45:52 UTC 2014

Sorry for being a lot late with this, but I finally got around to writing the
result email.

I tested:
OVIRT35 - [RFE][host-deploy] support more ciphers for ssh.

I did a basic engine install on Fedora 20. And I installed a minimal Fedora
20 for my host. After configuring the engine and starting it, I enabled sshd
and configured the only cypher to be one that was not supported before.
Then I added the host using webadmin and let it run until completion.

I was able to connect to the host just fine and it came up without any
issues.

So in short PASS

Alexander