[ovirt-devel] oVirt's MoM feature list ?

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Sat Jun 14 21:38:29 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

I agree this is a great question.
However, we do not keep a per components list. MoM's features
are interleaved with vdsm and engine bigger features.

So usually we would mention mom and/or vdsm and/or engine where needed.
If you're looking for something specific please let me know and we'll
try to close the gap.

Doron.