[ovirt-devel] GWT/Frontent - Looking for convinient way to seperate the "data" from "presentation" in combo boxes

Lior Vernia lvernia at redhat.com
Sun Jun 15 06:16:35 UTC 2014

Hi Yair,

I think this is exactly what happens in our GUI in most list boxes.

The class ListModelListBox<T> renders the options for display using a
Renderer passed to its constructor, but getValue() returns the actual
selected item of type T rather than the String (and this in turn is what
is set as the selected item in the backing ListModel<T>).

Does this answer your question?

Yours, Lior.