[ovirt-devel] [oVirt 3.5 Localization Question #7] "Message of the Day"

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Thu Jun 19 14:34:37 UTC 2014

the message-of-the-day is a message (defined by the system
admin) that appears on the user portal's login page (see
attached).
the admin may modify this message whenever he wants - he
may set it only once in the system's 'lifetime', or he
may choose to modify it every few minutes, but there isn't
any notion of setting a message to appear on a certain day
or anything like that.

so the "day" in the "Message of the Day" is referring to
"this day", i.e. today.

----
Thanks,
Einav