[ovirt-devel] [oVirt 3.5 Localization Question #3] "Device source"

Yuko Katabami ykatabam at redhat.com
Fri Jun 20 12:00:43 UTC 2014

Hello,

Our French translator is taking her PTO from mid next week and I would
like to ask your help in resolving the remaining questions that are not
answered yet before she will be away.
I am adding a new comment to each remaining question and re-post them,
hopefully making it easy to answer.

Here is the first one.

In the 3.5.0-00 environment we are using, I found the relevant part
including those strings (see attached screenshot).

- So the word "source" for the string "device source" as well as
"Required Random Number Generator sources" is referring to source of
entropy from which the Random Number Generator generates random numbers?

Kind regards,

Yuko