[ovirt-devel] VDSM sync meeting minutes June 24th, 2014
danken at redhat.com
Tue Jun 24 14:13:05 UTC 2014
We have discussed the following matters. , I had very bad sound quality,
so please follow up on this message with things that I have missed.
is deemed unstable (but is required by vdsm)
- Last 3.5 feature has been merged in today, and the 3.5 clusterLevel is
- Branching is slated to 2014-06-26 but since we already have a
way-too-long merge queue on the master branch, I may branch a bit
earlier (to re-open the flood gates).
- We have a quite old bug in pthreading, causing callers of wait() to be
woken up needlessly. A pending patch by Nir should be reviewed by
Saggi and yours truly.
- lastClientIface is the only current hinderence known to me to moving
to jsonrpc. Help us review Piotr's patches.
- New getHostLeaseStatus verb should be approved by infra
- Francesco posted a new threadpool implementation. It's implemented
with statistics threads in mind, but should be used by storage/tasks,
too. As such infra and storage folks should review it.
- Yoav suggests in http://gerrit.ovirt.org/28869 to change our ages-old
log format. I like double-colon as delimiter, but I may be old
fasioned. It's a tiny oneliner, but everybody is going to be affected
by it, so please review it. In particular, if anybody is using an
automated tool to parse the logs - come forward, as we may break
things up for you.
- Domain monitor changes by Nir should be reviewed and approved by
Thanks for joining!
More information about the Devel