[ovirt-devel] ioprocess on debian

Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden ewoud+ovirt at kohlvanwijngaarden.nl
Tue Jun 24 14:50:24 UTC 2014

There was some discussion about it and more people asked the exact same
question. The name is also confusing because it's not the oVirt infra
team, but rather the VDSM infra team. For what it's worth, I think that
anything under the ovirt umbrella should be at the same location. Since
everything else that's gerrit, so I agree ovirt-infra/* should be moved.