[ovirt-devel] vdsm disabling logical volumes

Jiri Moskovcak jmoskovc at redhat.com
Mon May 5 12:44:21 UTC 2014

On 05/05/2014 02:37 PM, Nir Soffer wrote:
> [...]

- no hosted-engine tools do that by calling:

lvc = popen(stdin=subprocess.PIPE, stdout=subprocess.PIPE,
                     stderr=subprocess.PIPE,
                     args=["lvm", "lvcreate", "-L", str(size_bytes)+"B",
                           "-n", lv_name, vg_uuid])
..

> The output of lvs command on a host with hosted engine installed will
> help us to understand what you are doing, and then we can think more clearly
> what would be the best way to support this in vdsm.

The output of lvs: http://fpaste.org/99196/93619139/

HE created these two LVs:
ha_agent-hosted-engine.lockspace
ha_agent-hosted-engine.metadata