[ovirt-devel] Problem In Ovirt-Node

Dan Kenigsberg danken at redhat.com
Tue May 6 10:08:38 UTC 2014

On Sun, May 04, 2014 at 05:06:06PM +0800, yao xu wrote:
> Hi Everyone!
>
>     I am using ovirt-node 1.9.3 , vdsm 4.10. And I configure them well .
>
>    But after I replace a net interface , that host will never connect to
> the storage server any more .

vdsm 4.10 is pretty old (ovirt-3.2), and is no longer "supported", in
whatever sense that "support" has upstream.

Would you retry the operation with a more modern version (of ovirt-3.4)?

Could you explain how you "replace a net interface"? Do you
define a new network via GUI? Or are you refering to ovirt-node's TUI?
What exactly do you do?

What is the mode of failure? Is there no connectivity from node to the
world? Or just to a specific storage server?

Please share the relevant vdsm.log and supervdsm.log.