[ovirt-devel] Python-GTK User Portal

Amador Pahim amador at pahim.org
Tue May 27 02:53:35 UTC 2014

Olá,

I'm running some tests with Raspberry Pi, trying to use it as a thin
client to oVirt.

My initial test was just open web User Portal using a browser. But
RasPi limited performance is leading browser to repeatedly show the
warning for "unresponsive script" before load the portal.

Trying to have a lighter way to access oVirt with the same functions
as in "Basic" User Portal, I wrote this Python-GTK client. Its
performance in RasPi is quite acceptable currently.

I'm wondering if you guys have any interest in putting the bits
somewhere along with the project repositories. Maybe in
"samples-portals"?

Source code:
https://github.com/apahim/ovirt-userportal-gtk

Here a screenshot with it in action: