[ovirt-devel] Building ovirt node Live cd

anatoly litovsky anatolylit at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 08:53:10 UTC 2014

Hi

I am new on the list and have a probably trivial question on building
ovirt node live cd iso .Also please tell me if I am writing the wrong
list but this one seemed to be the closest.

When trying to build the ISO I encountered a failure when accessing the
ovirt.org .
The makefile.am points at
OVIRT_BASE_URL    = http://ovirt.org/releases/
NODE_BASE_URL     = $(OVIRT_BASE_URL)/node-base
NODE_URL          = $(NODE_BASE_URL)/stable/rpm

But the http://ovirt.org/releases//node-base/stable has only loop back
to node-base but has no RPM directory.

Am I doing something wrong in the build or is it some server bug ?
And if its server bug how can I fix it ?

Best Regards
Tolik.