[ovirt-devel] mom-0.4.2 released (Karma requested)

Adam Litke alitke at redhat.com
Fri Sep 12 16:17:09 UTC 2014

On 12/09/14 18:09 +0200, Sven Kieske wrote:
>I see no new branch created at
>http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/admin/projects/mom,branches ?
>
>This is all still in master branch.

We decided there is no point in creating branches for most releases
since we're just releasing straight releases into fedora.  If there
becomes a need for a stable branch in the future more will need to
change than just a branch in mom.  We'll need to ship mom RPMs in
oVirt and make sure the vdsm depends on the oVirt version instead of
the latest upstream version.  Hoping to avoid all of this for now.

>Also a changelog would be awesome to have (there seem to be no huge
>changes since 0.4.1).

Nothing huge here.  The purpose of this release is to allow vdsm to
bump the version of mom it depends on for enabling memory ballooning
functional tests.

>Thanks for the new release anyway!

My pleasure.

--