[ovirt-devel] [oVirt Localization Question] "- Check your Import Domain."

Yuko Katabami ykatabam at redhat.com
Wed Apr 22 05:51:32 UTC 2015

Hi all,

My fellow translator is currently translating oVirt UI into Korean and
she asked me the following question which I am not 100% sure. Could
anyone help me clarifying this?

*File:***
frontend/webadmin/modules/webadmin/src/main/resources/org/ovirt/engine/ui/frontend/AppErrors*
**Resource IDs: * **ACTION_TYPE_FAILED_PROBLEM_WITH_CANDIDATE_INFO*
**String:***Cannot ${action} ${type}. Failed to get data for Import
operation.
- Check your Import Domain.
*Question:* Is "Import Domain" referring to the domain to use for
importing/exporting vms/templates or is it about the setting used for
the "Import Domain" action (to import preconfigured domain into the
environment)?

Many thanks in advance

Yuko