[ovirt-devel] Orphaning ovirt-node in Fedora

Fabian Deutsch fdeutsch at redhat.com
Wed Apr 22 13:39:23 UTC 2015

Hey,

historically we maintained the ovirt-node package in Fedora.
But due to the nature of ovirt-node the package is not directly usable in Fedora.

To prevent an accidental use of the package and because there is no other value in maintaining it there, I plan to orphan this package in Fedora.

Is anybody objecting to this?
If not, then I'll orphan it in one week.

We can always bring it back if it becomes necessary. but I do not see a reason why this should happen.

Greetings
fabian