[ovirt-devel] Engine on Fedora 21

Juan Hernández jhernand at redhat.com
Mon Feb 2 12:55:43 UTC 2015

On 02/02/2015 07:56 AM, Sandro Bonazzola wrote:
> Il 29/01/2015 22:30, Adam Litke ha scritto:
>> On 29/01/15 16:18 -0500, Yedidyah Bar David wrote:

Alternatively, if it is for development purposes only, you may want to
consider using JBoss EAP 6.x instead of JBoss AS 7.1.1. The root cause
of the incompatibility has been fixed there (and in WildFly):

  https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFLY-2057

You can get JBoss EAP from here:

  http://www.jboss.org/products/eap/download

Then you can unzip it to your favorite directory and use it during
installation of oVirt Engine:

  # engine-setup --jboss-home=/whatever/jboss-eap-6.3

It should work well with Java 8. If it doesn't work it is good to know,
as we will need to fix it eventually.

3ºD, 28016 Madrid, Spain