[ovirt-devel] Engine on Fedora 21

Juan Hernández jhernand at redhat.com
Mon Feb 16 09:45:04 UTC 2015

On 02/16/2015 10:07 AM, Sandro Bonazzola wrote:
> Il 02/02/2015 13:55, Juan Hernández ha scritto:

The use of the binaries available there is subject to the "JBoss
Developer Program" subscription agreement:

  http://www.jboss.org/faq

I am not a lawyer, but my understanding is that if we re-distribute
those binaries we would be in violation of the agreement. So even if
technically packaging those binaries is a piece of cake, I think that we
can't re-distribute them.

>> Then you can unzip it to your favorite directory and use it during
>> installation of oVirt Engine:
>>
>>   # engine-setup --jboss-home=/whatever/jboss-eap-6.3
>>
>> It should work well with Java 8. If it doesn't work it is good to know,
>> as we will need to fix it eventually.

3ºD, 28016 Madrid, Spain