[ovirt-devel] DAO test is failing on master

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Wed Jan 28 08:05:48 UTC 2015

Sandro,
I remember vaguely that you have to use the 'postgres' user when connecting.
I don't see user information in the URL, maybe it needs to be:

"jdbc:postgresql://postgres@localhost/engine_dao_tests"

Or maybe:

"jdbc:postgresql://localhost/engine_dao_tests;user=postgreas"

I'm not 100% sure about that, as my jdbc-foo is not that strong...

Barak.