[ovirt-devel] VM won't start because of -incoming flag after upgrading to alpha-2

Francesco Romani fromani at redhat.com
Tue Jul 7 11:36:36 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

OK, then the scenarios are the following:

If you suspended on qemu-kvm-ev version X and resumed on qemu-kvm-ev version Y (Y > X),
then it should be supported, so please file a bug against qemu-kvm-ev

Same goes for plain qemu.

but if you suspended on qemu and resumed on qemu-kvm-ev, or vice versa, then I'm not sure
this flow is supported (AFAIR, it isn't).

--
Francesco Romani
RedHat Engineering Virtualization R & D