[ovirt-devel] ovirt-engine related fedora 21 builds in jenkins

Martin Perina mperina at redhat.com
Wed Jul 8 12:42:14 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

Personally I don't have any issue with the above, but please bear in mind that
every engine developer currently using F21 will need to upgrade to F22 or
install Centos/RHEL, because right now to develop engine we need following
packages:

  otopi
  otopi-java
  ovirt-engine-wildfly
  ovirt-engine-wildfly-overlay
  ovirt-host-deploy
  ovirt-host-deploy-java

And in near future we will also need:

  ovirt-engine-extension-aaa-jdbc

So please announce some official date, from which F21 packages won't be
available so we will have time to upgrade our machines.

Thanks

Martin