[ovirt-devel] Reaming VdcFault to EngineFault

Eli Mesika emesika at redhat.com
Wed Jul 8 12:56:44 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

If you can not see this , the error is :

2015-07-08 12:59:21,322 ERROR [org.ovirt.engine.core.vdsbroker.HostMonitoring] (DefaultQuartzScheduler_Worker-5) [5766d7b4] Exception: javax.ejb.EJBException: org.apache.commons.lang.SerializationException: org.codehaus.jackson.map.JsonMappingException: Invalid type id 'org.ovirt.engine.core.common.errors.VdcFault' (for id type 'Id.class'): no such class found (through reference chain: org.ovirt.engine.core.common.action.VdcReturnValueBase["fault"])