[ovirt-devel] Reaming VdcFault to EngineFault

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Sun Jul 12 07:37:20 UTC 2015

AFAICS, This table is manipulated by engine-setup only by calling taskcleaner.sh,
not directly.

If upgrading from > 3.4, taskcleaner.sh is called with: -r -Z

Then it's called with: -R -z -C -J

Didn't check what each of them does exactly. From a quick look at seems that
deletions from it have conditions, not sure everything is always deleted eventually.
--
Didi