[ovirt-devel] Registration duplication?

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Thu Jul 23 10:53:19 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

vdsm-reg can be gone only when entire functionality is provided, such as PXE, kernel parameters and service.

so a simple hack of vdsm-tool is not the solution.

please do not address me as "someone".

if you had comments about the design, you should have noted before you took parallel incomplete actions.