[ovirt-devel] Ovirt-engine is not starting after rebuild

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Thu Jul 23 12:00:57 UTC 2015

Hello,

In devenv, it is much simpler to use jboss-eap[1], it will work for you for 3.5, master, fc, rhel without any special configuration.

Download and extract it to /opt.

Just remember to pass --jboss-home=/opt/jboss-eap-xxx every time you run engine-setup.

You do not really need to use wildfly, it just makes it more complex as we need to patch it.

Regards,
Alon

[1] http://www.jboss.org/products/eap/download/