[ovirt-devel] Engine rpm build fails

Moti Asayag masayag at redhat.com
Mon Jun 1 14:07:04 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'd like to suggest a change to jenkins' trigger for the job named
'ovirt-engine_master_create-rpms-quick_gerrit' to include also any change to
either of the following files which might impact the deployment:
* ovirt-engine/pom.xml
* ovirt-engine/ear/pom.xml

Changes to these files aren't frequent and will prevent issues as described in
the original email.

Thanks,
Moti