[ovirt-devel] hibernate's internal PersistentBag sent to FE

Liran Zelkha lzelkha at redhat.com
Tue Jun 2 07:05:11 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

I don't think it really matters where we do it, as long as server code will still use the PersistentBag (otherwise we won't be able to use attached entities, and performance will suffer).
I believe that serializing these objects to JSON/XML - will work, we won't need to do 2 level of conversions (PersistentBag-->List-->JSON/XML).
So if the issue is only on the GWT side, and we won't to write this code once, and not per entity - where is the best way to put it?