[ovirt-devel] Which bond mode do we support in ovirt 3.5?

yangfeng yangfeng at cloud-times.com
Fri Jun 5 06:52:19 UTC 2015

Hi

I want to confirm which bond mode do we support in ovirt 3.5?

We cannot get 3.5 doc. But from the following 3.4 doc, we get that
"Modes 1, 2, 3 and 4 support both virtual machine (bridged) and
non-virtual machine (bridgeless) network types. Modes 0, 5 and 6 support
non-virtual machine (bridgeless) networks only. "

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Virtualization/3.4/html/Technical_Guide/Bond.html

But from ovirt 3.5 engine  web page, we can set bond mode 1, 2, 4, 5 and
custom mode.

So we want to know which bond mode do we support in ovirt 3.5?

Thanks

Feng Yang