[ovirt-devel] gerrit+ci improvement proposal

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Sun Jun 7 06:52:15 UTC 2015

this might be true, but the problem is:
 1. we can't enforce people to use drafts (technically), so until they do, we'll still have a resource problem
 2. until we do, even "light ci" jobs running per patch will overload the ci without need, this is why relying on another
    flag will help - if adding workflow is a problem, we can use the CR+1 as first attempt to improve the flow,
    and consider in the future to use workflow if it will be needed. (maybe we can even set it automatically somehow)