[ovirt-devel] vdsm_master_unit-tests_created and vdsm_master_unit-tests_merged have been disabled

Piotr Kliczewski piotr.kliczewski at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 11:27:53 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 10:25 AM, Sandro Bonazzola <sbonazzo at redhat.com> wrote:
> Il 16/06/2015 09:53, Piotr Kliczewski ha scritto:
>> On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 9:05 AM, Eyal Edri <eedri at redhat.com> wrote:
>>> thanks for the quick action on this,
>>> any idea why it was stuck? we solved the mom issues yesterday by updating the mock
>>> repos to take latest mom from master snapshot repo.
>>>
>>> s.

I rerun the job [1] and there seems to be no issue related to jsonrpc tests.
It failed but due to different issue. There was a patch which was merged
yesterday which hopefully fixed the issue. I will monitor the jobs to make
sure that the problem really do not exists.

[1] http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/vdsm_master_unit-tests_merged/288/console