[ovirt-devel] CI flag enabled to all projects

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Wed Jun 17 07:01:08 UTC 2015

Hi everyone, to ease our current issues, the CI flag has been enabled to all
the projects. It will be the only flag that jenkins will set/unset and it can
also be set by a maintainer. A +1 is required to enable the submit but a -1
will not block (so if jenkins -1 it and a maintainer +1 the +1 prevails).

The permissions to the maintainers is added manually, that means that I might
have messed some of them, if you have any issues ping me and I'll check.

Any project that does not have any jenkins jobs, will have to get it set
manually by a maintainer (or create a jenkins job, that would be best...).

Thanks!!

--
David Caro

Red Hat S.L.