[ovirt-devel] Reminder: Fedora 20 end of life on 2015-06-23

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Mon Jun 22 08:39:18 UTC 2015

Hi,
just a reminder that Fedora 20 end of life tomorrow[1].
We're still building rpms targeted to Fedora 20 and we still have servers running on Fedora 20 which won't receive security updates anymore.
Infra please consider to upgrade / re-provision servers / slaves this week.

Since oVirt 3.5 supports Fedora only up to Fedora 20 I think we'll have to continue building packages for it until 3.6 will be out.
For 3.6 I suggest to keep Fedora 20 builds until Wildfly support will be in.

[1] https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/announce/2015-May/003267.html

--
Sandro Bonazzola
See how it works at redhat.com