[ovirt-devel] [oVirt 3.6 Localization Question #18] "Snapshots scheduled on volume"

Yuko Katabami ykatabam at redhat.com
Mon Jun 22 13:11:58 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I have another question I would like to ask:

*File:***LocalizedEnums
*Resource ID:***AuditLogType___GLUSTER_VOLUME_SNAPSHOT_SCHEDULED
*String:***Snapshots scheduled on volume
*Question: *This string can be interpreted in a few different ways.
Could anyone tell me which one of the following is the correct
interpretation?
1) Snapshots that are scheduled on the volume
2) Snapshots are scheduled on the volume
3) Snapshots have just been scheduled on the volume

Kind regards,

Yuko Katabami