[ovirt-devel] [IMPORTANT] Re: Move to Jboss Wildfly - planned for Monday, June 22nd

Martin Perina mperina at redhat.com
Tue Jun 23 13:55:58 UTC 2015

Hi,

we were able to resolve all known issues with oVirt engine running
on WildFly 8.2. So we are going to merge WildFly related patches
for engine

  TOMORROW JUNE 24th, 9:30 CEST

We will send email when all patches are merged but please make
preparations for your development environment described below
(here's link [1] to list archive).

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any issues.

Thanks

Martin Perina

[1] http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/devel/2015-June/010832.html