[ovirt-devel] oVirt has just moved to WildFly 8.2

Martin Perina mperina at redhat.com
Wed Jun 24 07:37:52 UTC 2015

Hi,

all WildFly related patches were merged, so at the moment for engine development
you need special version of WildFly 8.2 provided by these packages:

  ovirt-engine-wildfly-8.2.0-1
  ovirt-engine-wildfly-overlay-001-2

Please update you development environment according to information we posted
in previous email [1].

Don't hesitate to contact me or any other infra team member with any issues
you may have with the update.

I would like to thank Juan for his original WildFly patches and especially for
his hard work to make RESTAPI compatible with WildFly.

I would also like to thank Yevgeny and Moti for help with CDI patches, Alon
and Sandro for help with packaging and Python related stuff, Ori for help
with RESTAPI patches, Dima for help with System Testing Framework, Eyal and Max
for help with developer job and Oved for great advices and putting all things
together.

Thanks

Martin Perina

[1] http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/devel/2015-June/010832.html