[ovirt-devel] [TICKET] build failed, gluster test, "Failed tests testSaveDetails(org.ovirt.engine.core.dao.gluster.GlusterGeoRepDaoTest)"

Greg Sheremeta gshereme at redhat.com
Tue May 26 12:44:19 EDT 2015

"""
The patch seems to break the DAO tests, please fix
"""

"""
Results :
20:07:48
20:07:48 Failed tests:
20:07:48   testSaveDetails(org.ovirt.engine.core.dao.gluster.GlusterGeoRepDaoTest): expected:<org.ovirt.engine.core.common.businessentities.gluster.GlusterGeoRepSessionDetails at e51ed1a5> but was:<org.ovirt.engine.core.common.businessentities.gluster.GlusterGeoRepSessionDetails at 918a47a5>
"""

I reran the build for this patch and it worked, but I'm not sure
if that's because someone fixed it or it's a flaky test.

Can someone from Gluster comment?

http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-engine_master_dao-unit-tests_merged/11460/
https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/41298/

Greg Sheremeta