[ovirt-devel] Stable 3.6 Repo

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Thu May 21 05:51:08 UTC 2015

Il 21/05/2015 00:33, Christopher Pereira ha scritto:
> Hi Sandro,
>
> We will start testing 3.6 Alpha.
> Are the Nightly Snapshots equivalent to the 3.6-pre releases or should we setup a special 3.6-pre repo?
> It would be nice to have a 3.6 yum repo always pointing to the latests (stablest) 3.6 release (alpha, beta, ...).

Hi, please refer to release notes for 3.6 alpha:

# yum install java-1.7.0-openjdk
# yum install http://resources.ovirt.org/pub/yum-repo/ovirt-release36.rpm

The ovirt-release36 rpm will create repos pointing to the latest (stablest) 3.6 release whichi is available at
http://resources.ovirt.org/pub/ovirt-3.6-pre/

Nighlty snapshot will continue to be available as ovirt-master-snapshot with latest development code.

--
Sandro Bonazzola
See how it works at redhat.com