[ovirt-devel] Jenkins - introducing F23 jobs, dropping F21 jobs

David Caro dcaro at redhat.com
Sun Nov 8 22:27:20 UTC 2015

On 11/08, Barak Korren wrote:
> If all jobs are using mock already, maybe we should drop all Fedora
> slaves to have less frequent upgrade cycles?

Not all the jobs are mocked, and there's some issues trying to run latest
fedora mocks on el6/7, so the move should be all slaves to fedora instead
(should have to recheck this on latest el7, but on 7.1 you were unable to
create fc22 chroots without having issues with yum/dnf differences).

But essentially yes, once everything is in mock, we can have homogeneous
slaves, that will not require updating so frequently and should be a lot simpler
to deploy (just de few packages to run the jenkins slave, mock, and probably
libvirt to allow creating vms there)