[ovirt-devel] [2015-11-16] Weekly oVirt infa team status

David Caro dcaro at redhat.com
Mon Nov 16 14:30:06 UTC 2015

Hi everyone!

This week news:

* oVirt mirrors back on track:
    Most of the mirrors are back up and mirroring, the rest amarchuk is
    working with them on restoring the up status too

* fc23 builds!
    We now have fc23 builds in the snapshot repos, so any projects that needed
    them can start migrating to use them instead of fc22 ones (kudos sbonazzo!)

* Fixed publishers issue with ova files
    Now ova files will not break the publishers anymore

* 4 new el7 slaves
    As an ongoing improvement, we spun up 4 new el7 slaves, to help with the
    load, we are working on getting as many as possible as soon as possible

* Solved a bunch of space issues in the slaves
    There were a bunch of failures due to a space leak on the mock runner, that
    was fixed and will avoid those issues from now on.

* CI flag propagation
    There's a new hook that propagates the CI flag value in case of non-code
    changes (those that only change the commit message). So no more changes
    should go without CI flag. If you had one of those changes before the hook
    was set, you can trigger the change again in jenkins and the CI value will
    be propagated (remember that you must trigger the change that has code
    changes, hit the 'include all patchsets' checkbox in jenkins [1])

* Infra docs hosting up and running
    We started the migration last week, and now the infra-docs are now hosted
    live, and automatically updated at readthedocs.org [2]

Thanks everyone for keeping the infra running!

[1] http://jenkins.ovirt.org/gerrit_manual_trigger/
[2] http://ovirt-infra-docs.readthedocs.org

--
David Caro