[ovirt-devel] Improving our github presense

David Caro dcaro at redhat.com
Wed Nov 18 20:48:35 UTC 2015

On 11/18 18:08, David Caro wrote:
> On 11/18 17:16, Roman Mohr wrote:
> > On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 2:47 PM, Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden <
> > ewoud+ovirt at kohlvanwijngaarden.nl> wrote:

> > > Why is that needed? It implies those people can actually do something on
> > > the org while it's just a mirror. If you actually look at contributors,
> > > then github will find them.
> > > https://github.com/oVirt/vdsm/graphs/contributors
> > > for example.
> > >

> > I would appreciate if we would have more people in the organization there,
> > although it is only a mirror.
> > We would then also mirror the liveliness of our project on one of the most
> > important software platforms.
>

> Fair enough, I can create a 'developers' group there with only read rights and
> add people, any of you that wants to be added there, please reply this message
> only to me (to avoid spamming the list) with your github user and I'll send you
> an invite.
>
> Let's get noticed :)

A couple things:

* I have sent a bunch of invites to those that had any commits on vdsm or
 engine (only the first pages of the list in github) and had their users linked
 there, if you don't want to accept it just ignore it

* Anyone that has accepted the invite, pleas set yourself as public member, so
  everyone can see that we are a bunch behind oVirt :)

--
David Caro

Red Hat S.L.

Tel.: +420 532 294 605