[ovirt-devel] [oVirt 3.6 Localization Question #40] "This field must contain an {0} number"

Yuko Katabami ykatabam at redhat.com
Fri Nov 27 08:01:29 UTC 2015

On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 2:55 AM, Vojtech Szocs <vszocs at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

​Hi Vojtech,

Thank you very much for providing us an example.
Like other examples, it would be better to have a full sentence so that we
will know what will come after "an".
Also the article "an" is only used for English words starting with a vowel
sound, as you know. If it is not "integer" it may not work. (and "an" alone
cannot be translated)

For now, I suggested other translators to translate it as "This field must
contain a single {0} number"

Thanks again for your help.

Kind regards,

Yuko