[ovirt-devel] disabling maven-checkstyle-plugin

Martin Mucha mmucha at redhat.com
Wed Sep 9 09:40:37 UTC 2015

Hi,

I want to get rid of work style: wait 10 minutes for compilation to finish, read about unused import, fix it and start over.

I'm not that familiar with maven / our setup. Is there a correct way how to do that?

So far what I do is using altered pom.xml so there's new profile disabling maven-check-style if enabled, and I had to force git to ignore pom.xml changes. This does not seem right.

Also is there a way how to continue with build from point where it failed, or do I truly need to restart from scratch?

thanks for advices,
M.