[ovirt-devel] moVirt setup error

Neha Agarwal nehaagar95 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 05:59:24 UTC 2015

Hi
I'm really new to oVirt and basically plan to work on moVirt for which I'm
setting up the engine.
I'm running livecd of oVirt on my machine because of some reasons it's not
getting installed in the virtual environment(after booting it shows a black
gave 6gb RAM to the machine. I have abondened virtual environment as of now.

Now I boot the OS with livecd, the engine setup completes successfully and
I can open the localdomain and add new VMs but I get this error when
logging in the app(screenshots attached).

My laptop and mobile are connected to different LAN ports(different IP
addresses). There's no option of connecting laptop to same wifi(no wifi
enable option in ovirt).

Can I get some help please. I'm totally new to the working of oVirt but I
wish to learn and proceed.

Thanks
Neha