[ovirt-devel] Error while signing in application

Tomas Jelinek tjelinek at redhat.com
Mon Sep 14 06:44:03 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

I have a strong suspicion that the device from which you are trying to connect does not see the VM on which the oVirt is running.
You can check this by opening any browser on your device and write the same address you use in movirt to it, if you will see something.
In your case:

http://10.0.2.2:8090/ovirt/engine/api

BTW couple of things I see as problems from this:
1: I'd say you need https, not sure the ovirt live is opened on http but I'd say not
2: the port should be in case of https 443, in case of http only 80
3: the path part is not correct, the correct is "ovirt-engine/api

So, the full address should be
https://10.0.2.2:443/ovirt-engine/api

so, please try this in the mobile browser on your device. If it does nothing, than:
- you can have the IP wrong
- the firewall on the VM with ovirt is blocking traffic from outside
- the device with movirt is on different network than the one on which the oVirt is
(or all from the above :) )

Tomas